Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TPG & Market Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

My 1000th Post...this'll be fun!

Just looked at my stats and I realized that I'll be coming up on my thousandth post in a bit....

I joined LCR a bit less than a year ago, guess I average 100 posts a month, maybe a little more depending. This forum has become a very real aspect of my personal and professional life, I'm grateful for this.

So with that said, here's what I want to do-

I've got 3 coins, winner's choice. Simply PM me when you see me hit my thousandth (1000) post. I probably won't notice, so PM me with the time.... First person to get in touch with me within 10 minutes of my post gets his or her choice of coins, shipping included:

#1- 1939-S 1c. NGC MS-66 Red
    #2- 1954-S/S 1c. RPM #4 EDS ANACS MS-64 RB
    #3- 1955-D/D RPM #3 FS-503 PCGS MS-64 Red

Not going to make mention of this offer again, so it's up to ya'll to have a better memory than I do. Thanks everyone for making LCR the amazing place it is!!
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Chris & Charity Welch- [COLOR=red]LIVEAN[/COLOR][COLOR=black]DIE[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]VARIETIES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Purveyors of Modern Treasure [/FONT]

2. Thanks susannyny, atarian, DoubleYou, coinman2009 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a challenge!

1sgret
    Sounds good!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on your 1,000 post! That's really

Ken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats we. Will be watching
    Roger
    Roger
    ""Time and Tide wait for no man"

Lincoln Cent Variety Expert mustbebob's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris, Great incentive, and congrats on your impending 1,000th post. I just realized I am sneaking up on 5,000. However, I think your rules may be a bit unfair to those who work all day, or can only be on the forum a certain time. I don't know what a fix may be since it is your generosity in the first place. Just letting you know, but knowing our membership, the prize probably isn't a big deal to them.
    Bob Piazza
    Former Lincoln Cent Attributer Coppercoins.com

TPG & Market Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mustbebob View Post
    Chris, Great incentive, and congrats on your impending 1,000th post. I just realized I am sneaking up on 5,000. However, I think your rules may be a bit unfair to those who work all day, or can only be on the forum a certain time. I don't know what a fix may be since it is your generosity in the first place. Just letting you know, but knowing our membership, the prize probably isn't a big deal to them.
    I really like your thinking Bob- what do you suggest to make things more square? Howabout this- I'll take one coin off the table- the NGC '39-S (because it;s going to be part of a trade deal I'm working on with another member). But I'll offer the other two coins to two different winners.

BTW- Congrats Bob, you've been a huge part of making this place what it is, 5,000 is truly a milestone. I'll be hooting and hollering loudest!

So- I'm totally open to ideas from everyone- what's the best way to have a little fun with this and make it fair for everyone?
    I work from home, so there's really no schedule to my postings. Whaddaya all think?
    Last edited by liveandievarieties; 11-30-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: perfectionfullness
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Chris & Charity Welch- [COLOR=red]LIVEAN[/COLOR][COLOR=black]DIE[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]VARIETIES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll probably forget to keep up, but I'll go ahead and give you a preemptive congrats on 1000. I think I'm right behind you, but it looks like you run your mouth more than I do.

copperlover
    Nice to see you approaching the 1Mil. milestone. You talk much longer but I talk more often. You are much appreciated and I know you have an even greater contribution to make. Congrats when you get there.

Lucien

TPG & Market Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jallengomez View Post
    I think I'm right behind you, but it looks like you run your mouth more than I do.

And not just on this site Jody!! Just ask some of my friends from here, whether through email, on the phone or in person, there's at least 2 dozen LCR friends who can attest to that!!