Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1sgret

Lincoln Large Brockage & B/S

This is a No Date Lincoln Cent which is graded MS-64 Red.

It has a 90% Brockage on the Obverse and is also Broad Struck. There is alot of zinc showing and a start of a split on this error.

This coin also has some real nice detail within the Brockage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lincoln Cent Variety Expert mustbebob's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool Joe. I think brockages are one of the neatest errors there is. It's just too bad I don't have any yet, but I have been lucky enough to examine quite a few.
    Bob Piazza
    Former Lincoln Cent Attributer Coppercoins.com

1sgret
    I have to agree with you. Somewhere in my mess I have a full mirror Brockage. I'll see if I can locate it or my daughter may have it. It is really Kool!!!!!

Daggit
    Joe you seem to have quite a few Lincoln's, should you run out of storage room I have a corner in my office that would be suitable for extra storage.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anything you DONT have Joe?..lolol...Soon as you get fired from the mint ,let me know, Im gonna apply!!!!

1sgret
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggit View Post
    Joe you seem to have quite a few Lincoln's, should you run out of storage room I have a corner in my office that would be suitable for extra storage.

I would hate to pay the shipping cost for all my Lincolns and other denominations in varieties and errors that I have.

Jason: No applications are being accepted as of now!, Haven't you heard we are in a recession (Whatever that means) and the government is just making more money to spend.

Daggit
    No problem Joe I will pay the shipping

1sgret
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggit View Post
    No problem Joe I will pay the shipping
    The shipping wouldn't be bad it would though to pay for the insurance. Thanks for the offer Sandra, but I think I can find storage here in my large safe.
    If I run out of room I'll send the overflow, however you and the psyco cat don't need to wait. Second thought the cat would proably be a good guard dog (Cat).

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgret View Post
    The shipping wouldn't be bad it would though to pay for the insurance. Thanks for the offer Sandra, but I think I can find storage here in my large safe.
    If I run out of room I'll send the overflow, however you and the psyco cat don't need to wait. Second thought the cat would proably be a good guard dog (Cat).

Just so you know Joe: The guy with all the DDO's and roll's sell's safe's. I kinda like the 5000.00 one. It's digitial and finger print controlled. It also has a climate controlled enviroment. If I bought one: You could put them in my safe! I like that idea

1sgret
    Right on, and the Second Saturday of this week is coming up, so please wait until it arrives then purchase the safe on that day and I'll send you my overflow.(LOL)

Please don't hold your breath waiting!!!!!!!!!(LOL)